Sports page Sports stuff.

Old 01-15-2010, 08:18 AM
3rd best Brian here

Thanked 2,538 Times in 1,285 Posts
Nominated 16 Times in 10 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 4
Groans: 0
Groaned at 34 Times in 29 Posts
Brian in Indy has a reputation beyond reputeBrian in Indy has a reputation beyond repute
Brian in Indy has a reputation beyond reputeBrian in Indy has a reputation beyond reputeBrian in Indy has a reputation beyond reputeBrian in Indy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfstorm View Post
Well, I had faith that with or without Carroll, USC would be fine. That faith is gone; Lane Kiffin is Spurrier without the restraint and more importantly, without the coaching talent.

I just wish his dad wouldn't follow him there.

Can we (and by we, I mean the Tampa Bay Bucs) please please please have Monte Kiffin back as Defensive Coordinator, or even better, as Head Coach?
While I do agree that it is somewhat odd how Lane has fallen up the coaching ladder, he can recruit. Anyone who can recruit will be a winner at USC. UF, FSU, and UM all fight for the best redruits out of FLA; Texas, A&M, and OU fight for the best recruits out of Texas; and USC only has two elite academic U's (Stanford and Cal) to compete against for the best recruits out of SoCal. Carrol was a good coach, but he was a super recruiter.

The University of Spoiled Children should be fine as long as Lane doesn't completely blow it up.
The Following User Says Thank You to Brian in Indy For This Useful Post:
jfstorm (01-15-2010)